Monday, August 11, 2008

Mama Mia

Oh, Mama Mia!
I went to see ya!
You were such a fun movie.

Mama Mia!
You make me want to be a
Singer on the Broadway!

Okay, so if you haven't seen the movie, that won't make much sense to you but I saw it and I would definitely give it two thumbs up! Part of the reason is because I could not honestly remember the last time I had been to a movie. Isn't that sad? I also went with my mom and it was very special. Because there is such a strong mother/daughter theme woven into the plot, I found myself on the verge of tears several times just knowing my mom was sitting next to me and what a special time we were sharing together! She also treated me; which was awesome! Lastly, who know I was such an ABBA fan? Not me but I was pleasantly surprised at how many songs I recognized or instantly fell in love with - all of them! In fact, this past week was a little rough for me with kids being sick all week so my mom cheered me up by buying me the soundtrack! Even the boy wonder has been rocking out to "Dancing Queen." Not so sure that Simon appreciates that too much but at least the kid has his mama's rhythm! So, Mom, here's to you! Thanks for being the best mom in the world and giving me something to aspire to every day that I am blessed to be a mom! I love you!

No comments: